Willis Lane Elementary Volunteer Signup
*Note: A Background Check must be submitted before you are able to volunteer. The link can be found on our website at www.wlespta.net.
If you are able to volunteer this year we would love your help! Please consider the areas in need at the school and sign up at the link provided.
- Office Aide – covering the front desk during Monday staff meetings or other events
- Library – shelving books
- Book Fair – helping with book sales
- Special Events – assisting with picture day, the health screening and seasonal feasts
- Laminating - volunteers will be scheduled to handle the laminating needs of the school
- Morning Mile – help run the Morning Mile program.
Volunteers are also needed for the following PTA committees:
- Carnival – assisting with the planning and setup for Carnival
- Silent Auction- assisting with soliciting, organizing and set up
- WOLF- gardening, weeding and watering
- Special occasion lunch room monitor
- Environment- assist with recycling program
- Composting – assist with our compost program
- Pony Express – working with the 4th graders delivering the student mail
- Yearbook – assisting in the creation of the student yearbook
- Hospitality – setup/cleanup or food preparation for various school and PTA events
- Great Books – publishing books by student authors (each class needs several representatives)
- Community Service – assisting with Casey Kids Fun Run, collection drives and Red Ribbon week
- Spirit Wear – helping with the sale of Willis Lane items at school and PTA events
- Arts in Education – helping with advertising, displaying and judging of artistic competitions during the school year
- Boxtops for Education – help sorting, counting and logging Boxtops, and Labels
- Any committee where needed
If you have any additional questions please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Claire Daggett, at email@example.com.
How to Volunteer
Make sure to fill out the Keller ISD Volunteer form. It is required for anyone volunteering at Willis Lane:
Complete the Volunteer Interest form and someone from the PTA will be in touch with you.